Interviews filmed by young people
Students choose a theme of international cooperation (Health, Humanitarian aid, Migration, ...). In class and in groups of 5 students, they write 5 questions to ask the expert. They then meet with the experts at the “Palais des Nations” (United Nations Office in Geneva). The interview is filmed by a UN cameraman. The project is for young people who wish to learn more about international cooperation in a fun interactive way. If it is desired, it is also possible for the student to participate individually.
Exemple of questions
(Please don't hesitate to use some of them!)
- What was it like to live out of a suitcase for many years?
- How was your first day at work?
- What impressed you the most during your career?
- How many refugees are there in the world?
- Which country is the biggest pollutor?
- What is Ebola? How can we protect populations from pandemic diseases?
- Why is the UN in Geneva?